A GC/PID for automatic monitoring of BTEX in air, water and soils This instrument uses a port valve with a single absorbent trap, and a 30 meter metallic 0.28 mm ID column. Minimum detection level as low as 10 ppt for application Benzene or 1,3-Butadiene in ambient air. Miniaturization, sensitivity, mobility and flexibility are its main features. Everything from the sample port up to the data storage is integrated in a 19'- rack 5U.
Programmed gradient temperature up to 202°c for the column oven and pressure/flow control of the carrier gas.
Linearity on area with R2 > 0.995
European range : 0.45 to 45 µg/m3 = 0.1 to 14.5 ppb.
Before delivery the analyzer is tested for one week by our quality control department.
Photo ionization detector (PID), 10,6 eV lamp.
Self-cleaning of the lamp ensures high stability.
Bi-directional RS-232 C to transfer data and results to the internal computer.
Vistachrom software enables the user to view and store data on a industrial computer. It provides comfortable user-friendly utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to configure the measurement.
The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles, in any measuring unit.
Results output : different communication protocols available
- Exp cabinet option hazardous area ATEX zone 1, zone 2 or CSA Class 1 Division 2 T3
- MODBUS RTU
- Internal Multipoint calibration with CALIB and / or cylinder
- Nitrogen generator up to 300 ml/min
- Modem support and remote control
- 4 or 8 analog outputs 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- 1,3-Butadiene ( A76022 or A73022-B)
- Purge module to extract VOC from water for online BTEX analysis
- Naphthalene in option
BTEX analysis: up to 8 compounds:
- Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylenes: Ortho, meta, para cyclohexane, styrene
- 1,3-Butadiene in option, IAA in option
Lower detection limit (LDL) in automatic mode:
- ≤ 0.01 ppb = 0.0325 μg/m
Detection range and linearity: BENZENE
- 3.25 to 3250 μg/m3 = 0-1000 ppb
- 0.32 to 325 μg/m3 = 0-100 ppb
- 0.032 to 32.5 μg/m3 = 0-10 ppb
Relative standard variation: PRECISION
- Better than 0.3 % over 48h (Retention Time)
- Better than 2 % over 48 h on 1 ppb (Concentration)
Results on LCD:
- Data storage
- 4 or 8 x 4-20 mA or 0/10 V output in option
- MODBUS RTU / JBUS or Bayern Hessen protocol
- 15, 20 or 30 min (A73022)
- 30 min (A73022-B)
- 20 min (A76022)
- Nitrogen: 4 ml/min (inlet 3 bars; 1/8’’ swagelok)
- Air or nitrogen for CALIB: 50 ml/min continuously and
180 ml/min in CALIB method
- Detector cleaning: 3 ml/min
- 15ml/min, Sample inlet (vacuum pump) 1/4’’swagelok
Gas supply for Exp cabinet:
- If air used for dillution: 30l/min in continue
- If nitrogen used for dilution: 500 l to purge the cabinet and < 0.5 l/min in continue to maintain overpressure
- 20 to 400 ml or more (programmable)
- Room with air conditioning: 10 to 35°c
- 4 USB Connecting Port
- Two RS-232 ports
- Display: 10’’ TFT Color LCD
- Software: Windows 7 embeded
- main: 230V / 50Hz or 115V / 60 Hz
- battery: 24V (option)
- Average: 150 VA, Peak 360 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack 19’’ version: Height 222mm, Width 482mm, Depth 600mm, Net weight 22kg
- Exp version: Height 800mm, Width 600mm, Depth 300mm, Net weight 40kg
- Official CNR Norm - airTOXIC Our airToxic analyzer has been certified in 2006 by a European notified body, CNR for BTEX detection with a PID detector.
- BTEX and VOC This market is driven by law and legislations made in Europe and/or USA (US EPA). It deals with ambient air monitoring : analysis / calibration / automatic zero air in continuous 7 days a week. (...)
- Refineries and hazardous areas Chromatotec can propose for hazardous areas (for instance refineries) specific boxes for our analysers : category 1 IIc T4 for example. In the United States and in Asia the classification is (...)
- Activity in the Middle East After the 2006 edition, this is the second time CHROMATOTEC participates to the ARAB LAB exhibition and this is with great pleasure we come back to Dubaï! The Middle Eastern area is well known (...)
- GC 866 airTOXIC 1,3 Butadiene Ref A76022 Some VOC’s like 1,3 butadiene or benzene are known to be carcinogenic. The French ministerial recommendation (DGS / SD 7 B no 2005-273 of February 25th, 2005) relating to the evaluation of the (...)
- On-line measurement Toxic Organics Air Pollutants (TO-14 and TO-15) US EPA has developed Methods TO-14 (39 compounds) and TO-15 (75 compounds) to measure Toxic Organics Air Pollutants. Sampling is done typically via canisters and then analyzed typically in the (...)
- US EPA Test The US EPA has performed a 6 months comparative study of 1,3Butadiene and benzene in ambient air with our airToxic GC analyzer A76022 against the canister method TO-15 at Las Vegas, Nevada. Real (...)
- US EPA Test US EPA has performed a 6 months comparative study of 1,3Butadiene and benzene in ambient air with our airToxic GC analyzer A76022 against the canister method TO-15 at Las Vegas, Nevada. Real time (...)
- Chinese Certification Awarded Chromatotec is pleased to announce that our airTOXIC PID analyzer has recently received another certification! On March 1st 2010 we received the Pattern Approval Certification according to the (...)
- Standard for ambient air quality : MCERTS EN 14662-3:2015 and EN-15267-1 and -2 Chromatotec is certified with the European Standard EN-15267 for automated measuring systems manufacturing and EN 14662-3:2015 - standard method for the measurement of benzene (...)
- Gas Chromatography: MCERTS Certification for Ambient Air Analysis on Benzene and VOCs Franck Amiet, Michel Robert, Dr Nicholas A Martin