Gepal - Alarme Module
The alarm module GEPAL allows a client application to provide the information necessary for automatic monitoring of weather conditions. This system is used to secure the operation of facilities which must be stopped (or modified) in the presence of unacceptable weather conditions (eg. strong wind warning).
- Receive (input RS-485 or RS-232) and transmits weather data directly to a PC station, per radio or a on a PLC.
- 2 potential-free contacts send alarm signals to the client application according to 2 alarm thresholds.
- 1 potential free contact survey in case of failure of the security system.
- Display weather data and alarms via an alphanumeric display and / or software METEONET
- Output Radio with functions necessary to create a wireless local area network of weather stations (station identification, choice of time interval between two messages)
- 2 alarm levels on 8 sectors, configurable by the client.
- Designed to work with the weather station WST 6000 and 6000HS
- Suitable for mounting on DIN rail EN 50022 (DIN Rail 35mm)