Aldex - Model C-800NH4 (LS) - Low Sodium Cation Resin Ammonia Form
From Power Generation
Aldex C-800NH4 (LS) is a very low sodium, high quality, gel-type cation resin supplied in the ammonia form. It is manufactured under special conditions to meet the exacting requirements for ultrapure water production. Its low metal content meets the requirements of the nuclear power industry.
- Polymer Structure: Sulfonated Styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer
- Ionic Form as Shipped: Ammonia
- Physical Form: Tough, spherical beads
- pH Range: 0 to 14
- Moisture Content: 50 to 56%
- Conversion to Ammonia: 97 to 98.5%
- Shipping Weight: 52 lbs per cubic foot
- Total Capacity H+ Form: 1.9 meq/ml minimum
- Specific Gravity: 1.27
Very Low Sodium and Metal Content
Special manufacturing conditions insure very low metal content.
Elemental analysis, dry basis
- Sodium (Na):
- Cobalt (Co):
- Copper (Cu):
- Aluminum (Al):
- Iron (Fe):
No Organic Chlorides Leakage
No chlorinated solvents are used in the manufacturing of Aldex C-800NH4 (LS) resulting in no leakage of organic chlorides.
Very Low TOC
Non solvent sulfonation and special manufacturing processes assure very low TOC leakage.
Superior Physical Stability
90% plus sphericity and high crush strengths together with a very uniform particle size provide greater resistance to bead breakage while maintaining low pressure drop.