Alken Clear-Flo - Model 1015 - Concentrated Dry Blend
From Lake & Pond Cleanup
ALKEN CLEAR-FLO 1015 is a concentrated dry blend of specially adapted bacteria (9 Bacillus & 6 vegetative gram-negative strains) ,which degrade oils , greases and biosurfactants created by Nocardia and Cyanobacteria (aka 'Blue-green algae'), thereby providing superior control of foaming in lakes and ponds. A touch of Yucca schidigera helps to break up filamentous mats. Improved with Bacillus megaterium , strain AMC 300, which digests cyanide, Trehalose-based biosurfactants AND food FOG.
Apply ONLY the exact dosage of this product prescribed by your Alken-Murray representative. DO NOT OVERDOSE!
- Reduces foaming caused by Nocardia, Cyanobacteria and other filamentous microorganisms
- Detoxifies cyanide and a number of other toxins in system.
- Selected strains naturally form efficient-settling flocs.
- Digests filamentous-source Trehalose, Glucose, Fructose, Glycine, Rhamnose & Ornithine based biosurfactants
- Metabolizes chemical-based surfactants, including nonylphenols, sulfonates, etc.
- 5 strains selected for ability to digest FOG, a favorite food-source of filamentous species that cause plant disruption
- Deodorizes & digests acetic, butyric, hexanoic, isobutyric, isovaleric, lactic, oleic, palmitic, propionic, stearic and valeric fatty acids,
- Effective over a wide temperature range (39 deg. F to 100 deg.F).
- Effective over a wide pH range (5.9 to 9.0).
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, safe to handle and store.
Alken CLEAR-FLO 1015 super-concentrated supplement is used to augment the general management of a lake/pond with ALKEN CLEAR-FLO® 1005 or 1006 with CF 1100 when prescribed by your Alken-Murray representative. For each half-million gallons or 1.5 acre/ft., mix 4 oz. of CLEAR-FLO 1015 with 1 gallon of ALKEN CLEAR-FLO® 1100 and 1 gallon of lake/pond water (or substitute 2 gallons of chlorine-free water). Metric dosage for small ponds, use 4 grams for each 67,000 liters. Mix thoroughly. Allow to settle for one half hour and mix AGAIN before application. Continuous stirring is also acceptable during hydration. For best results, aerate and incubate for 2 hours, then load into a large capacity Super Soaker (children's toy), or other large capacity, high pressure sprayer and spray lightly, directly onto the filamentous mass. This dosage is calculated for both effectiveness and safety.. DO NOT EXCEED PRESCRIBED DOSE.
ALKEN CLEAR-FLO 1015 is packaged in 25- and 50-pound containers. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or open wounds and wash hands with warm, soapy water after handling.