Alpha - Model 4 - Semiautomatic Motor Pump Control Unit
From Control Units
Motor pump units that drive many hose reel irrigators. Vertical pumps - Diesel engines for general purposes. The engine decelerates before stopping. ConAutomatically monitors water pressure through a transducer
- Start - acceleration - deceleration and stop.
- ALPHA 4 stops the unit after any motor fault and in case of faulty water pressure.
Automatically monitors water pressure through a transducer and stores the reading.
ALPHA 4 decelerates to previous pressure reading when the first hose reel irrigator reaches the end of its travel and stops, thanks to a flow switch, when the second hose reel irrigator completes the irrigation cycle.
Automatic Stop via:
- Internal programming - Motor alarms - Pressure fault.
- Low oil pressure - Alternator - High temp. - Low Fuel - Low water lev. in radiator - Overspeed.
- Auxiliary alarm (e.g.: Lake level float)
- High pressure - Pressure out of range.
- Irrigation time - Water pressure allowed range.
- Option: GSM data transmission modem for remote control via mobile phone or Personal Computer.
- actuator 10
- GPS satellite system