Alpha - Model OM-353 - Lead-Free Zero-Halogen Solder Paste for Ultrafine Feature Applications
ALPHA OM-353 is designed to meet market segments requiring ultra-fine feature applications. It has been tested to give excellent printing performance down to 180μm pad size.
LPHA OM-353is a is a No-Clean, Lead-Free, Zero-Halogen, ROL0, Ultra-Fine Feature Print & Air Reflow Capable Solder Paste:
- Type 4 & Type 5 no-clean paste
- Available in 500 gram jars, 6” & 12” cartridges
- Available in SAC305, SAC105, SACX™ Plus 0307, Maxrel™, & Maxrel™ Plus alloys
Assembly processes that can gain from ALPHA® OM-353 Solder Paste are:
- Assemblies with fine features
- Assemblies sensitive to component warpage
- Processes that currently require cleaning
- Components sensitive to flux wicking
- Assemblies which do not require SAC305
ALPHA OM-353 key attributes are:
- Long Stencil Life: engineered for consistent performance in warm/humid production climates, reducing variations in print performance and paste dry-out.
- High Tack Force Life: ensures high pick-and-place yields, good self-alignment.
- Wide Reflow Profile Window: enables quality soldering of complex, high density PWB assemblies in an N2 environment, using high ramp rates and soak profiles as high as 170°C to 180°C.
- Reduced Mid Chip Solder Balling, Head-in-Pillow: minimizes rework and increases first time yield
- Air Reflow Capable: shown to yield good coalescence for 160µm circle deposits using an air reflow high soak.
- Excellent Solder Joint and Flux Residue Cosmetics: residue does not char or burn after