Alphair - Model AP-A SERIES - Stainless Steel Actuators
Alphair AISI 316 stainless steel pneumatic actuators “AP-A Series”, with internal adjustment, is composed of 9 models with 90° movement, going from 13 to 520 Nm for the double acting version (DA) and from 4 to 200 Nm for the single acting version (SR); 8 models with 120° and 180° movement, going from 13 to 360 Nm for the double acting version (DA). The internal adjustment system, acting on pistons and covers, avoids side-loads on pistons, shaft and body. It assures compactness, sturdiness, reliability and long-lasting to the product. The above mentioned series can be coupled with every ISO 5211 compliant valve. Moreover it can also be coupled with valves not in compliance with the a.m. certification
- Bearings in low friction LAT-LUB acetalic resin, easily replaceable for maintenance.
- Double lower drilling for valve fastening and centering, according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards.
- Double square lower female shaft key (starlike), according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards for assembly on valves with square key on line (0°) and diagonal key (45°).
- Solenoid connections according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Top drilling for accessories fastening, and upper shaft end according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Position indicator on request, enabling switch-box assembly on top.
- Standard execution for temperatures from –20°C to +80°C (optional, special execution for extreme temperatures).
- Aluminium adhesive nameplates, with progressive serial number punched.
- Running test and 100% seal test carried out with electronic equipment and certification of every individual product
- AIR SUPPLY Dry or lubricated filtered compressed air; pressure min. 1 Bar, max. 8 Bar – 120 PSI (15 Bar – 225 PSI for Microcasting Stainless Steel pistons).
- LUBRIFICATION Carried out by the manufacturer is guaranted for min. 1.000.000 operations.
- ROTATION Turning rotation range +/- 5°.