Alu Logic - Model BA 340 - Economy Box
From Aluminium Boxes
Lightweight boxes in remarkably firm construction, made from 0.8 mm aluminium sheet, intended for everyday transport and storage tasks, where the economical use matters. Recyclable aluminum cases contribute to sustainable development in the commercial and private sectors.
This range offers an aluminum box for the most economical uses, for your everyday storage and transport tasks.
The BA 340 range comprises 5 models with capacities ranging from 29 to 140 liters. If one of these does not fit your requirement, we can make to your size.
Your advantages in detail - technical specification:
- Lightweight aluminium box in remarkably firm construction. 0.8 mm aluminium sheet material on all sizes.
- 5 standard available sizes, offering the most economical aluminium box for everyday use, like transport and storage.
- 2 lid straps, 20mm wide, ends sealed to avoid fraying. Fastened with oversized-head rivets to prevent ripping out.
- Corrosion resistant hinges with hinge damage prevention.
- Aluminum profile safety spring handles with plastic molded grip.
- Toggle lock made from aluminium/stainless steel - 40mm wide. Corrosion resistant, prepared for cylinder lock, lead seal and padlock, up to shackle thickness 6 mm.
- All around reinforcement ribs and additional corner ribs.
- High-strength joints. Gap-free load-bearing, tox riveted overlap joint of the body sheet.
- Rubber sealing profile in the upper rim for ingression protection against dust and water.
- Riveting. Lid profile and vertical joints are tox riveted, all other joints are finished with blind rivets.
- 95-100° opening angle of the lid.
- Removable protection foil on the lid to protect the box against scratches.