Alu Logic - Model BB 345 - Office Box
From Aluminium Boxes
Firm office boxes made from 0.8 mm aluminium sheet intended for file and folder storage. A unique product developed for targeted use in archiving applications. Special struts enable clear and simple storage and files and folders can be transported together. The removable lid enables free and quick access and elegant stationary use. Ideal for storing and transporting important documents in archiving, as well as during fieldwork, at fairs and elsewhere.
This range offers an aluminum box for archiving or for everyday file and folder storage in stationary or field use.
The BB 345 range comprises 2 models with capacities of 46 and 70 liters. If one of these does not fit your requirement, we can make to your size.
Your advantages in detail - technical specification:
- Practical aluminium box. 0.8 mm aluminium sheet material on all sizes, for targeted use in archiving applications.
- 2 standard available sizes, offering options for archiving or for everyday file and folder storage in stationary or field use. Special sizes can be made to order.
- The box is suitable to store wide folders of 75mm, narrow folders of 50mm, as well as hang in folders.
- 2 support profiles, one in each side, to backup file folders and hang in folders in the box.
- Fastener hooks for car seat belts to fasten the box when used in cars.
- Lid can be removed to provide free and quick access to your documents when in stationary use.
- Corrosion resistant special hinges provide that the lid can be removed with sliding to the right. Hinge has a support tab to limit the lid opening angle and support the lid when open.
- Aluminum profile safety spring handles with plastic molded grip
- Toggle lock made from aluminium/stainless steel - 40mm wide. Corrosion resistant, prepared for cylinder lock, lead seal and padlock, up to shackle thickness 6 mm.
- All around reinforcement ribs and additional corner ribs.
- High-strength joints. Gap-free load-bearing, tox riveted overlap joint of the body sheet.
- Rubber sealing profile in the upper rim for ingression protection against dust and water.
- Riveting. Lid profile and vertical joints are tox riveted, all other joints are finished with blind rivelarger
- 95-100° opening angle of the lid.
- Removable protection foil on the lid to protect the box against scratches.