Alu Logic - Model NA 740 - Defense Box
From Aluminium Boxes
At every latitude to the polar circles and beyond, whether inland or off shore, these boxes perform endurably as they are designed and manufactured based on the practical experiences of military applications under extreme conditions. With their additional reinforcements, heavy duty components you get a snow-, desert- and seaworthy packaging, an aluminium case devoted to mobile operations. Recyclable aluminum cases contribute to environmental awareness in the Defence industry.
This range offers an aluminum box for the defense industry or for everyone, requesting an endurable, heavy duty alubox.
The NA 740 range comprises 19 models. Capacities range from 27 to 673 liters. If one of these does not fit your requirement, we can make to your size.
- High quality heavy duty aluminum alloy box. 1.0 mm AlMg3 body sheet material on all sizes, strength and durability by design.
- Heavy duty stainless steel spring drop handles with return spring and plastic molded grip, fixed with 6 solid rivets.
- 1,5mm backup plate for the handles’ riveting in the inside of the box.
- Toggle locks made from aluminum/stainless steel. Corrosion resistant, prepared for cylinder lock, lead seal and padlock, up to shackle Ø 6 mm. Lock fixed with 4 solid rivets to the body.
- Every box reinforced with aluminum profile reinforcement struts.
- All riveted joints with solid rivets.
- 2 lid straps, 20mm wide, ends sealed to avoid fraying. Fastened with oversized-head rivets to prevent ripping out.
- 115-120° opening angle of the lid, to prevent accidental fall.
- PU resin sealing of all joints and rivet heads inside to provide water-tightness up to the lid.
- IP 54 standard design, IP 65 version with additional sealing in the lid available where it needs an extra protection.
- Stacking corners made of cast aluminum with injection molding.
- All around reinforcement ribs and additional corner ribs.
- Stainless steel piano hinges lengthwise of the box. Riveted in the body sheet and solid lid profile.
- High-strength welded joints. Gap-free, load-bearing dot welded overlap joint of the body sheet.
- Solid silicone sealing strip profile 8x7mm in the upper rim with specially formed legs to avoid extraction. High temperature tolerance in the event of exposure to both low and high temperatures.