ECO PHYSICS - Model nCLD AL² - Ambient Level Gas Analyzer
The nCLD AL² is the next generation in two-channel ambient air monitoring instrumentation. Unique in speed and precision, the nCLD AL² is modular designed and expandable to additional nitrogen based parameters. Its graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 100 ppb – 50 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.4 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
Flexible Ambient Air Monitoring
The nCLD AL² is the ideal instrument for ambient air monitoring, either installed in racks, fixed monitoring stations or mobile laboratories. Besides the ambient air in the open environment, the analyzer is also suitable for air quality monitoring in production plants and offices (TLV = threshold limit value). The nCLD AL² is a two-channel NOx-detector based on a modular principle. The measurement ranges are individually adjustable, the parameters are NO, NO2 and NOx and the instrument’s inlet operates at ambient pressure. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatic while all necessary data is continuously stored and readily available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD AL², ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD AL² is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOx-detection in ambient air (EN 14211).
- Ambient air monitoring
- Outdoor and indoor application
- Precise and continuous ambient air monitoring
- Measurement of pollutants in fixed and mobile stations
- Indoor air quality
- TLV and personnel safety
- Compact and modular design
- Adaptable measurement ranges
- Remote operation, control and maintenance
- Graphical user interface “GUI“ for individual analyzer operation and data Management
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for simultaneous measurement of NO, NO2, NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 100 ppb – 50’000 ppb
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.4 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ) *: <0.2 ppb
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range : 0 – 40 °C
- Humidity tolerance : 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 -1200 mbar abs.
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼ ”)
- width: 450 mm (19 ”) with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2 ”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb.)
- Delivery includes: nCLD AL2 analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, HDMI adapter
- Standard: nCLD AL2: · Y – molybdenum converter
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- Analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.