AMC - Model 310 Series - Infrared Carbon Dioxide Sensor/Tansmitter
Carbon dioxide concentrations are a direct function of a number of factors; the number of people occupying a space, combustion byproducts from furnaces, fireplaces and indoor household appliances, can all contribute to lower indoor air quality.
Increased levels of CO2 can also contribute to “Sick Building Syndrome” and symptoms such as hyperventilation, headache, dizziness, shortness of breath and drowsiness.
The AMC-310 measures carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations in the PPM (parts per million) range making it ideal for applications ranging from conference rooms to theatres. This easy to install system is complete with a 4-20 mA current loop output, and available concentration readout and alarm relay contact.
- Detectable Gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Range: 0‐2000 ppm or 0‐5000 ppm
- Signal Output: 4‐20 mA or 0‐10 VDC
- Sensor Type: Non‐Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Enclosure: ABS
- Voltage Requirement: 18‐30 VDC or 18‐28 VAC
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm + 2% of reading
- Repeatability: ±20 ppm
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to +50°C continuous
- Operating Humidity: 0‐95% R.H. Non Condensing
- Sensor Life Expectancy: Greater than 5 years
- Warranty: Two years
- 4‐20 mA Output can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
- Optional concentration display and integral 2A SPST relay contact
- User selectable analog output and alarm trip point
- Ideal for “Demand Control Ventilation” applications