Ammonia analyzer (NH3) at ppm level Ambient air and Emission monitoring.
- Online ammonia analysis has become essential to keep up with the environmental and sanitary regulations.These analyses involve different markets such as: industrial effluent monitoring, waste water treatment plant and ambient air.
- The method used is based on the Fourier transform of the absorption spectrum of ammonia NH3.
- This system need very low operating and maintenance costs. Indeed, the Xenon lamp has a lifetime of around 10 years with one measurement every minute.
- Moreover, it is important to note that no interferences can be caused by suspended particules.
- 12 Volt battery for complete autonomy
- 24 Volt pump on standard model to sample only what is needed by the analyzer
- Air zero generator (NH3 ≤ 0.1ppm) for the analyzer blank and for the dilution of the calibration
- Calibration system with NH3 permeation tube is used to confirm the results
- Automatic cleaning system
- Measurement remote control
- Specific cabinet upon request
- 0 to+30°C (to be confirmed depending on application)
Standard detection range:
- 0-100 ppm (contact us for other range)
- Analyzer’s optimum function at 22°C ± 5°C
- Installed by Chromatotec®
- UV Spectroscopy
- Max 2 bar
- Graphic display and data storage
- Directly available on the screen
- Data format compatible with Excel
- Full traceability of results
- RS-232 for computer, modem, Modbus or printer
Signal output and relay:
- 4 – 20 mA
- High and low threshold relays
- 110/120 Volt or 220 / 240 Volt and 50 / 60Hz
- Battery: 24V (option)
- 30 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack: 19’’ (5U)
- Height: 222 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 660 mm
- Net weight analyser: 20 kg