Ampac - Model 4500 GPD - 17,000 LPD - Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
The AMPAC USA Commercial Reverse Osmosis 4500GPD/17000LPD| APRO4500 is the result of 28 years experience with the needs and requirements of commercial pure water users. The key factors are reliability, serviceability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention are achieved in the solid design of the AMPAC USA Reverse Osmosis Systems.
The AMPAC USA 4500 Gallons RO System is designed for Free Standing Applications, to allow flexibility in accommodating the limited space available in most commercial utility equipment locations. Quick connect tube fittings on all system ports further simplifies installation and service. Most importantly, all our models incorporate the most reliable combination of proven reverse osmosis hydraulic design and state of the art Thin Film Membrane Elements to provide the longest term performance expected by commercial users. The welded Aluminum Frame with the Aluminum Diamond Plate allows easy access to all major system components.
- Spin Down Screen Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 20 Micron
- 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 05 Micron
- Horizontal Rotary Vane High-Pressure Jet Pump with Safeguards for Brackish Water Application
- Triple 4” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- Triple 4” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- Auto Flush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 3 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch.
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter 05 Micron
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System Installed on Circulation Loop.
- Frame: Powder Coated One Piece Aluminum w/Diamond Plate
- Membranes: (3) ea TFC 4' x 40'
- Vessels: 4' x 40' Stainless Steel or FRP
- Pump: Goulds Multi Stage Jet Pump with Safeguards (SS option)
- Gauges - Glycerin Filled: Pre-Filter PSI, Post-Filter PSI, Booster Pump PSI
- Valves: System Pressure, Recycle Pressure
- Switches: Low PSI Cutout, Tank Full Cutout
- Electrical: 110 or 220 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 1 phase or 3 phase
- Motor: GE 1½ Hp - 1725 rpm
- Connections: 1' Quick Tubing Connectors
- Capacity per US Gallon: 3.1 gal per min - 4,500 gals per day
- Capacity per Liters: 11.8 Liters per min - 17,064 Liters per day
- Operating Pressure: 170 - 225 psi
- Typical Recovery: 33% - 75%
- Typical Rejection: 99%
- Max FeedTDS - Hardness: 2500 ppm - 15 grains For Municipal Water Design
- Max FeedTDS - Hardness: 10,000 ppm - 25 grains For Brackish Water Design
- Max Feed Temp: 113 degrees F
- Feed pH Range: 2-11
- Max Chlorine: less than 0.1 ppm
- Dimensions: 18' wide x 18' deep x 57' ht.
- Weight: 140 Lbs. / 64 Kgs.
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Water Purification System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Make of System: AP4500
Origin: Made in USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange System Cycle on Metered Basis, Multimedia System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Delivery Terms: System is ready to be crated and shipped, on average 2-3 Weeks from the day of receipt of purchase order.
System production is based on the following conditions: 10,000ppm NaCI feed water, 77°f/ 25°c Operating temperature and 3.0-11.0pH Range.
Actual feed water analysis may require special consideration affecting final design and pricing.