Ampac - Model APRO5-P - 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Booster Pump Drinking Water System
The AMPAC USA 5 stage Reverse Osmosis Booster pump drinking water system is a high capacity 36 to 100 GPD (Gallon per day) system designed for Homes with Low-Pressure Feed, high usage, and custom installations where the system will feed more than one faucet. This AMPAC USA APRO5P drinking water system is equipped with a Booster Pump (Silent) to raise the pressure from 0 PSI to 65 PSI. It can be also equipped with an optional high flow delivery pump that greatly increases the flow rate. The AMPAC USA APRO5-P features a TFC membrane and is offered with an optional ultraviolet.
- Aquatec CDP6800 Pump for up to 50GPD.
- 10' Sediment Pre-Filter 5 M. Polypropylene.
- 10' KDF-GAC Pre-Filter Cartridge.
- 10' Carbon Block Pre-Filter.
- TFC Membrane & Auto. Shut-off Valve.
- In-Line GAC Post-Filter.
- 4.4 Gallons Pressure Tank With Ball Valve.
- Standard Long Reach SS Lead-Free Faucet.
- All Quality Color Coded Tubing Included.
- Feed Water Valve, and Drain Valve.
- Heavy Duty, Built-in Check Valve.
- Available 120V/60Hz, and 220V/50Hz.
- Installation Manual, Registration Card.
Consumables and Replacement Filters:
- Replacement Set of Filters