Ampac - Model SW100K-LXC - Mobile Seawater Desalination Plant
Make of System: The Ampac USA Fully Packaged (Containerized) Seawater Desalination Watermaker System - Model: SW100K-LXC is a Fully Automated Turnkey System. This Seawater Desalination Plant is capable of producing 100,000 GPD (Gallons per day) (387m³/day), from Seawater to Pure Drinking Water, the plant includes all necessary Pre-Treatment Modules, Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Process and Post Treatment Modules. This Seawater Desalination Plant includes Twin 40' Containers, the first container is a 40' High Cube that includes the Desalination Plant, and the second is a standard 40' that includes Twin Alternating 250KW Diesel Generators to power the plant.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): This Ampac USA Seawater Desalination Watermaker is equipped with a Siemens PLC controller with MODBUS communication and web server for both remote monitoring and remote operation, complete with MODBUS TCP point map and register table, Multiple adjustable set-points to trigger warnings and safety shutdowns
Programmable Logic Controller featuring an integrated 10 inches Full-Color Graphic Touch Screen Operator Interface.
All operating conditions and process status are simultaneously displayed on a single process diagram display screen. The operator interface is virtually menuless, making it easy to locate and adjust all time delays and process set points.
To view specific setpoint and control options for any piece of equipment simply touch the corresponding image on the graphics screen and all options appear. To return to the main process display, simply touch the 'Main' button. This operator interface is conveniently located on the front of the main NEMA 4X Rated control Enclosure. Depending on the control options selected, the controller is capable of displaying influent, concentrate and permeate flows, influent concentrate and permeate Salinity (TDS/Conductivity), percentage of salt rejection, percentage of water recovery, concentration factor, membrane flux and specific flux rates, water temperature, system operating hours, individual run times for each motor and valve, System flow, user-defined flow, previous 24-hour flow, and today's running flow totals for influent, concentrate and permeate lines.
The PLC also monitors Low and High-Pressure Switches, Tank Levels, and Pre-Treatment Equipment. Data logging is provided for all monitored system variables (i.e. pressures, flows, TDS/Conductivity, pH, temperature &, etc.) Multi-level security logs It ensures that only qualified personnel is able to make changes to operating set points. If secure internet connectivity is provided the system may be remotely monitored and operated from anywhere on the planet. In addition, all trend data is also remotely accessible.
Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter: Multimedia Pre-Filter will remove any excess Chlorine injected earlier, adjust pH and eliminate any excess bacteria. Since the Multimedia filter has to backwash with raw water, therefore, rinse step has been provided in the backwash sequence. The filters will automatically backwash, based on timer control.
Spin Down Pre-Filter: A Manual Flush Clear See Through Seawater Strainer with a cleanable Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal. Sediment Pre-Filter: Sediment Pre-Filter provides higher flow rates while removing dirt, sand, and sediment from your water at high capacity.
On-Demand Feed Supply Pump: Those Pumps are designed to supply the Watermaker with Seawater stored previously in Settling Tanks with the Required Flow and Pressure,
Those pumps are Multistage 316L Stainless Steel Jet High-Pressure Pumps with safeguards. One set on Variable Frequency Drive, and the second on a pressure sensor.
Those Pumps are well known for their reliability and durability. They are also equipped with a shaft seal and bearing system that can withstand extreme heat and friction for longer periods of time which makes them more reliable and forgiving if they run dry.
Auto Fresh Water Flush: This Process will flush the watermaker from the inside with fresh water after each use, ensuring no saltwater corrode the system extending its service life, allowing you to optimize Watermaker Performance. This System will flush the watermaker every 24 hours if the system is not in use to prevent any bacteria growth inside the watermaker.
pH Neutralizer Alkaline Post-Filter: After the Desalination Process, the pH of the permeate (potable) water is expected to be in the range of 5.0 this is rather, acidic. This Post-Filter will adjust the pH level to Neutral 7.0 by Re-Mineralization right at the point of delivery.
Half Micron Ceramic Post Filter: In Many Locations of the world, Water may have contaminants which may affect the Watermaker, Ceramic Post Filters are designed to remove particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste. Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, ecoli, typhus, dysentery, cryptosporidium, amoebic colibacillosis or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others. Ceramic filtration technology is often called 'dead-end filtration” and 'depth filtration'.
Ultra Violet Sterilization Light: As a Final Stage, Ultra Violet Disinfection is introduced as Microorganisms in water can cause a multitude of health problems. Ultraviolet System is the natural way to disinfect water. The UV light penetrates and destroys the harmful organism, disinfecting the water.
Noise Reduction: All Ampac USA Watermakers comes equipped with an Accumulator Pulsation Noise Dampener to reduce noise and vibration to acceptable Decibel Noise levels.
- Visual Flowmeters: Those Flowmeters are installed to monitor Productivity Permeate and Concentrate.
- Salinity Monitor: Shows actual Product Water Quality, an Essential Tool for Product Water Monitoring.
- Hour Meter: To maintain accurate logs of operation hours and keeping schedule preventative maintenance.
- Temperature Monitor: To keep accurate logs of production capacity versus temperature of feed water supply.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with Low-Pressure Sensors for failsafe operation.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with High-Pressure Diverter Valves for Operator Saftey.
- All Terminals are shielded and all high voltage components covered for end-user safety.
- All Electrical Components are UL / CE Certified and enclosed in a NEMA4X Rated Enclosures.
- All Water Quality Components are NSF Approved for Drinking Water Applications.
- Ampac USA Watermakers are tested for tougher conditions and QA Certified by the factory.
- Ampac USA Watermakers are shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- A Comprehensive and Detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual is included with every Watermaker.
- Double Coated Epoxy Welded Aluminum frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate and will conform to AISC Manual of Construction.
- Auto-Flush Spin Down Screen Pre-Filter
- Inlet On-Demand Multi-Stage 316L Stainless Steel Feed Pressure Pump
- Count Three 28Ft³ Multimedia Anthracite Pre-Filter w/backwash valve, Bypass
- Twin 4”x30” Sediment Pre-Filter 5μm
- High-Pressure Multi-Stage Pump with Energy Recovery, Pressure Relief Valve, and Accumulator
- Horizontal Multi-Stage Feed Supply Pump with Safeguards
- 8” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- TFC 8” x 40” Membrane Element
- pH Adjust Calcite Post-Filter
- Ultra Violet Disinfection Sterilizer.
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- Eight Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Sea Water Inlet Mechanical Motorized Actuator Valve
- Pressure Sensors for Raw, Brine and Permeate Waters w/Cut Off Pressure Switches
- Pressure Sensors to Halt Operations and Stop Pumps in case of High Module-Inlet Pressure
- High-Pressure Relief Valve to reduce Pressure at the High-Pressure Pump
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of the high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve Control
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switches
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- Auto-Flush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS Water quality Monitor for Permeate Water Quality
- Temperature Monitor with LCD Display
- Hour Meter
- Chlorine Dosing Feed System
- Anti-Scalant Dosing Feed System
- Clean in Place (CIP) Fully Automated system (Optional).
- Water TDS: < 45,000 ppm
- Recovery: 30%
- Rejection: 98% Average
- Temperature: 25º Celsius
- Pressure: >10 psi
- Electrical: 380V/460V/600V 50Hz/60Hz / 3 Phase power
- Production: Over a 24-Hour Period.