AMWEI - Model AMF58 Series - Axial Leaded Glass Encapsulated NTC Thermistor
From PTC Thermistor
AMF58 series NTC thermistor in glass encapsulated package, diode DO35 outline, with axial tinned Dumet ( Copper-Clad Ni-Fe) wire. Widely applied in temperature measurement, detection, indicator, monitoring, gauging, control, calibration and compensation, etc.
- Glass body DO35 package provides hermetic seal & voltage insulation, can operate in high temperature and moisture environment.
- Small dimension, solid, convenient for automatic installation.
- Fast heat induction, high sensitivity.
- Operating temperature -45C to +250C.
- Nominal resistance @25C can be from 2kΩ— 1.388 million ohm.
- Typical resistance at 25C 2k ohm, 5k ohm, 10k ohm, 20k ohm, 47k ohm, 50k ohm, 100k ohm, 200k ohm, 500k ohm, 1.388 million ohm etc.
- Tight tolerance on resistance and beta value.
- Dissipation factor: ≥2.0 mW/C in still air.
- Thermal time constant: ≤12 seconds in still air.
- In household electronics temperature measurement, detection and control: such as air-conditioners, micro-wave ovens, electric fans, and electric heaters, electric cookers, induction cooker, hair driers, etc.
- Temperature detection and compensation of automatic office equipment, such as copiers and printers.
- In heating and air conditioning (HVAC): in heating cost distributors, for room temperature monitoring, in under-flooring heating and gas boilers, for determining exhaust gas or burner temperature, outdoor temperature sensor.
- Industrial electronics: for temperature stabilization of laser diodes and photo-elements, for temperature compensation in copper coils or reference point compensation of thermo-elements, etc. Also for temperature measurement and compensation of meters, instruments, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples.
- In telecommunication: for temperature measurement, compensation and control and protection of mobile phones, battery pack and battery charger, etc.
- Glass encapsulated package NTC thermistor can also be used in temperature measurement, monitoring, detection and control of medical equipment, food processing equipment, climate, etc.