Anaconda - Model FRC-2 & FRC-5 - Dissolved Air Flotator
Dissolved Air Flotation DAF units manufactured by Toro Equipment include: Independent Skid for the recirculation system that incorporates the pneumatic control and air injection circuit and is equipped with an electrical panel or wiring for connection. The material options for the piping, saturation container (PP, GRP, Duplex Steel…) allow treating fluids with high conductivity.
- GRP sludge scraper system.
- Lamellar system.
- Conexion flanges according to DIN/ ANSI standards.
- Height regulating and leveling system (100 mm).
The combination of the different models of dissolved air flotation system that Toro Equipment has launched on the market, along with the different sizes of skid and the lamellar system, allows it to adapt to the customer needs, according to the flow and the charge of solids to be treated.
Compact DAF wastewater treatment plant with W-Tank
Anaconda DAF compact wastewater treatment plant
Disolver air flotators implantation
- The air pressure will be between 6-8 bar on all Disolved air flotator models.
- The dimensions and product specifications might vary slightly, due to the normal development of products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.
- FRC-2 & FRC-5 fully enclosed protective wooden crate.
- Protective plastic wrapping of equipment for shipping.
- FRC 2/5/10/20 transportable in 20ft container.