CEC Tanks - Model 100 000 Gallon - Anaerobic Digester Tank for Organic Waste Treatment
Anaerobic digestion tanks are widely used to generate and storage biogas in organic waste treatment. Anaerobic digestion tank can be utilized in all biogas project including wastewater treatment and livestock waste treatment project. Anaerobic digestion is already a mature process technology to get green renewable energy. The process produces biogas, consisting of methane, carbon dioxide and traces of other 'contaminant' gases.
All our anaerobic digestion tank are made of Glass-Fused-to-Steel, so we also call it Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank. Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank is made of Glass-Fused-to-Steel, special sealant, self-locking bolt. The special steel plate sprayed with ground glaze and surface glaze on both sides and after heat treatment at 850-940℃, the steel plate surface will form a 0.3mm thick enamel coating, that is what we call Glass-Fused-to-Steel. And that is why Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank has strong acid and alkali resistance and strong abrasion resistance and its service life can be more than 30 years.
Why will you choose our Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank as up-flow anaerobic digestion tanks?
- We are the first one to produce Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank and hot-rolled sheet that was double side enamel
- We have more than 20 years’ experience in manufacture Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank, the most professional enamel enterprise, process more than 200 patents of enamel frit formulas.
- Have a professional research and development team, professor senior engineer, the national famous expert with more than 50 years experience of enamel researching.
- Serious quality control: raw material test, recipe finalizing small sample test, middle stage product test, destructive testing.
- Comply with the international standard: have the most advanced glass fused to steel production technology and professional production line, already pass ISO9001-2000 quality system certification. The design of our tank complies with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, EN, Australia standards.