Andor - Model iKon-XL and iKon Large CCD Series - Large Area CCD Camera
The NEW iKon-XL is a unique TE-cooled, very large area CCD camera platform, accommodating outstanding field of view sensors that are ideally suited to long exposure astronomy applications. Patent-pending ColdSpace™ technology cools a back-illuminated 16.8 Megapixel sensor (e2v) down to -100 °C, avoiding the requirement for liquid nitrogen or unreliable cryo coolers. Extended Dynamic Range technology is complemented by up to 18-bit digitization capability.
The iKon-L is a superb 4 Megapixel, high-sensitivity CCD platform, delivering superb QE, low noise, high dynamic range and large field of view. This platform is used widely across astronomy and weak luminescence detection applications.
The iKon-M platform includes a 1 Megapixel NIR-enhanced Deep Depletion model, ideal for Bose-Einstein Condensation. The iKon-M ‘PV Inspector’ has been designed specifically for Photovoltaic Inspection.
NEW Dual AR Extended Range sensor options offer unparalleled back-illuminated QE performance across the broadest possible wavelength range, spanning UV to NIR.
- Thermoelectric (TE) cooling to -lOO'C
- Up to 16.8 Megapixel
- Up to 95% OE
- \fccuum design Up to 18-bit
- PV Inspector
- Up to 5MHz pixel readout
- Direct Interface Flexibility
- Negligible dark current, without the aggravation or safety concerns associated with LN2 or unreliable cryo coolers Market-exclusive TE cooling specs of -ioo'C with io'C water chiller/recirculator. down to -80'C with air-cooling via integrated low-noise fan
- iKon-XL platform offers outstanding field of view, while uniquely maintaining -100 'C TE cooling through patent pending ColdSpace'' technology.
- Back-illuminated sensors available for maximum photon capture and higher S/N ratio NEW Dual AR Extended Range' sensors for broadest OE coverage fromUVtoNIR.
- Proprietary and proven UltravacTM vacuum process, critical for sustained vacuum integrity, sensor protection and unequalled cooling, year after year
- iKon-XL platform offers unique Extended Dynamic Range technology, combining lowest noise and maximum well depth in a single scan
- iKon-M variant specifically for in-line inspection of Photovoltaics using EL or PL in the NIR
- Higher readout rates and quad output (iKon-XL) for faster dynamics or focusing
- 'Plug and Play' connectivity direct from camera to PC.viaUSB3 0 and direct long distance fibre optic (iKon-XL) or USB 2 0 (iKon Land M).