aoyraPromelt - Depth Filter Cartridges
From Filter Cartridges
acuraPromelt depth filter cartridges are produced in a patented Melt-Blown procedures. The unique surface construction linkedly with the inwards increasing pore structure allow a good particle back position as well as high dirty admission capacity. The absolute
retention rate (beta Ratio β = in 1000) guarantee s reproduceable ones Filtration results. The exceptionally stable matrix also guarantees with rising difference pressure a constantly high efficiency. This allows the application acuraPromelt in many critical applications in all industrial sectors.
- The unique surface construction distributes the product stream in the depth filter structure and provides therefore for a low difference pressure.
- By the stable matrix the filter cartrisge receives a high pressure stability.
- Absolute retention rates from 1 up to 100 µm (Beta Ratio β = 1000).
- Thermo-sculptural production without addition of glue or binding agent.
- Completely from Polypropylene, without additional supporting body - no fiber release.
- Certified acc. NSF 42 and FDA CFR part 21
- DI '& RO water filtration systems for industry and pharmaceuticals
- Acid and bases
- Processes water
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Solvents and chemicals
- Film- and paper coatings
- Paints and lacqer
- Pre-flter for industry and pharmaceuticals
- Ink and print colours
- Food & beverages
- All used materials Polypropylene
- O-Ring-material: Silicone, Fluorcarbon, EPR, Nitrile and FEP
- Maximum operating temperature: 80°C
- Maximum operating pressure drop: 4,2 bar at 20°C
- Maximum operating pressure drop: 2,1 bar at 60°C
- Maximum operating pressure drop: 1,2 bar at 80°C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 2,1 bar at 30°C
- Inner diameter: nom. 28 mm
- Outer diameter: nom. 63 mm
- Absolute micron ratings (99,9%): 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 µm
- Available cartridge length: 9 3/4', 10', 19 1/2', 20', 29 1/4', 30', 39' and 40'