Apache Purger - Model I™ (2-36inch) - Pipeline Pig
The Purger™ Series pig is an incredibly tough, all-urethane pipeline pig that requires absolutely no maintenance and is an excellent pig for product evacuation. The Purger I™ is an extremely efficient batching, cleaning and displacement pig. Its multi-disc design ensures that sealing elements are always centered in the pipeline, resulting in consistent wear over time.
- Lightweight – no metal components.
- Improved sealing as hollow core allows pressure to expand the pig body.
- Multiple seals provide excellent product interface.
- Standard hollow core to accommodate an electronic transmitter.
- Solid core.
- Variety of durometers.
- Wrap brushes in the following types and trim materials:
- Trim types – flat wire.
- Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices. Trip magnets are available for 4” – 36”.
- Rattler 8” – 36” sizes only.
- Custom lengths available on request.