Apollo - Model Series 65 - Standard Base
The Series 65 Standard Base has been designed to enable detectors to be fitted without the need of force – particularly useful when fitting to suspended ceilings. All Series 65 bases have a one-way only fit. Detectors can be locked into place by a grub screw using a 1.5mm hexagonal screwdriver.
- Series 65 incorporates well-proven sensing technologies, including an Integrated Circuit based on that used in XP95 analogue addressable detectors.
- The Series 65 range has a wide operating voltage of 9–33V and consists of ionisation, integrating ionisation and optical smoke detectors, four grades of heat detector and a range of bases.
- Wide-operating voltage of 9–33 V DC
- Wide-operating and storage temperature of -20°C to +60°C
- Can be used on security systems
- Electrically and mechanically compatible with Series 60
- Proven detection performance
- All detectors in the Series 65 range fit into Series 60 standard mounting bases. The bases are of 100mm diameter and have five terminals marked according to their function: Line 1 in, line 1 out, line 2 in and out, remote indicator negative, earth.
- Detectors are polarity insensitive, so that identification of positive and negative lines is only required if a remote LED is fitted. An earth connection is not required for either safety or correct operation of detectors. The earth terminal is provided for tidy termination of earthed conductors or cable screens and to maintain earth continuity where necessary. Bases have a wide interior diameter for ease of access to cables and terminals and there are two slots for fixing screws at a spacing of 51 to 69mm. Detectors fit into bases one way only and require clockwise rotation without push force to be plugged in. They can be locked into the base by a grub screw using a 1.5mm hexagonal driver, part no 29600-095.
- The Series 65 Standard Base has been designed to enable detectors to be fitted without the need of force – particularly useful when fitting to suspended ceilings. All Series 65 bases have a one-way only fit. Detectors can be locked into place by a grub screw using a 1.5mm hexagonal screwdriver.
- Detector locking mechanism
- One-way fit
- Easy to wire
- Contains an earth connector
- Contains no electrical parts
- Terminal for remote indicator