Aquobex Floodguard - UPVC Door Use in Flood Protection
A new generation in flood protection products, Floodguard uPVC Door features an innovative, patented design with ISIS Technology. Requiring no human intervention other than closing and locking, the flood door blends into its surroundings with an aesthetically pleasing structure uncommonly found in flood defence products. ISIS Technology ensures the flood door acts as a barrier up to a predetermined height, and then allows floodwater to enter the building in order to maintain the structural integrity and avoid the potential collapsing of walls. Integral to the design are a number of safety mechanisms that ensure the door cannot be opened under flood conditions – a key factor in the prevention of injury to occupants.
Most flood doors achieve a low leakage rate with lots of compression on their seals, making it difficult to open and close the door on a daily basis. The handle pressure on our Floodguard uPVC Door is light but yet it performs to the highest standard. Our unique design is the only door on the market that makes this possible.
- BSI Kitemark PAS1188-1:2014 certified flood door
- Available in a range of aesthetically-pleasing styles
- Patented design with ISIS Technology™
- Acts as a normally-closed barrier up to a pre-determined height
- Highly engineered including best-in-class components
- Zero to near zero leakage rates
- Easy handle force
- No sash-jammers or other additional devices required
- Single and double doors available