Arctic-Guard - Spill Containment Insta Berm
The Insta-Berm is a durable easy-to-use environmental safeguard made from industrial-strength fabrics suitable to all climates, including arid deserts and the frozen tundra of the Arctic. The Insta-Berm or spill containment berm is used as secondary containment for toxic materials in many applications, to help industries meet today's strict environmental protection legislation.
Spill Containment Insta Berm Options:
Arctic-GuardTM: Chemical and fire resistant fabric designed for extreme arctic temperatures and those of arid deserts. Can withstand temperatures to -45.6° Celsius. Tan in colour.
Chem-ShieldTM: Chemical-resistant fabric.
Ride-Side BermTM: Specifically designed for vehicles, the Ride-Side Berm'sTM collapsible walls will allow vehicles to enter and exit without manual assistance. Ideal for capturing liquids under vehicles, remote site refuelling, or temporary containment around tanker trucks, the rugged design of the Ride-Side BermTM will allow it to be used in the toughest environments.
Spill Containment Insta Berm Features
- L-shaped metal rods hold up walls, yet fold down for easy vehicle entry and exit
- Fully collapsible for compact storage and easy transport
- Instant deployment without any tools
- Can easily be cleaned
- Can be staked to the ground
- Simple and inexpensive repair kit
- Appropriate for waste water, petroleum products, and various chemicals
- Ideal for many industries, including petroleum, mineral exploration and mining, and military
- Optional track belting for driving vehicles into the Insta Berm - helps the fabric last longer!