Argon is colorless, odorless, and nontoxic as a solid, liquid, and gas. Argon a chemical element designated by the symbol Ar. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% Argon has approximately the same solubility in water as oxygen gas and is 2.5 times more soluble in water than nitrogen gas.
Argon is available as gas in cylinders and Tube as well as bulk liquid in Cryogenic tanks Argon is widely used by the Light Manufacturing Industry for filling bulbs. Argon is widely used by the Light Manufacturing Industry for filling bulbs Though, argon is more commonly used in gaseous state, it is commonly stored and transported as a liquid, affording a more cost effective way of providing product supply.
- Industrial processes
- Stainless steel and aluminum welding
- Machine and metal Industries
- Iron and Steel Industries
- Laser processes
- Chemical Formula: Ar
- Molecular Weight: 39,95
- Density of the Gas: 1,654 kg/m3
- Density of Liquid: 1394 kg/m3
- Critical Temperature: -122.3 ºC
- Critical Pressure: 4905 kPa,abs
- OKNAL Argon Purity: %99,99