Argus - Model HR320 - Fire Fighting Thermal Imaging Camera
Environmental Data: Thermal conditions The camera has been designed to operate at -10°C (14°F) to +80°C (176°F). withstand +150°C (+300°F) for 15 minutes withstand +260°C (+500°F) for 5 minutes. Sealing IP67, will withstand short-term immersion in water Impact The camera will withstand a drop from a height of 2 metres. (78 inches) onto concrete Storage It is recommended that for maximum effective operational
- The Argus 4-HR320 is the top of the range, high sensitivity Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC) from e2v.
- The Argus 4-HR320 uses an uncooled high-resolution 320 x 240 pixel, Amorphous Silicon (ASi) Microbolometer Detector. It has been designed using advanced digital imaging technology for a sharper picture and provides superior performance.
- The Argus4-HR320 is a simple-to-operate, self-contained and robust camera, which can be used in used in a fully automatic mode of operation.
- The Argus4-HR320 has been specifically designed to help fire fighters to see in conditions of zero visibility including complete darkness, and smoke. It allows them to identify and rescue casualties, locate hot spots and the seat or spread of the fire.
- The camera is also lightweight, ergonomic and capable of withstanding harsh environments.
- The Argus 4-HR320 can be used with all the Argus
- 4 camera accessories including Truck Mounts, Transmitters and Video accessories.
- No end-user maintenance is required other than recharging of batteries and postuse external cleaning with a soft cloth.
- Life, the storage temperature is kept between -10°C and+40°C (14°F and 104°F)
- Detector Sensor type Uncooled Microbolometer Sensor material Amorphous Silicon (ASi) Resolution 320 x 240 array Pixel size 25μ Spectral response 8 – 14 μm MDTD 45 mK typical (Minimum Discernible Temperature
- Difference) Dynamic range -40°C to 1000°C (-40°F to 1832°F) via 3 ranges with auto-switching. Refresh rate P7130 - 60 Hz
- Spot temperature range -40°C to 1000°C (-40°F to 1832°F) Ambient temperature range -15°C to 150°C (5°F to 300°F) Lens Lens material Germanium Focal length 8.6 mm Focal distance 1 m to infinity, optimised at 4 m (3 feet to infinity, optimized at 13 feet) Horizontal aperture f/1.0
- Field of view 50° horizontal, 37.5° vertical Display
- Type High grade, Industrial, colour TFT active matrix LCD Size 90 mm (3.5 inches) Pixel format QVGA 320 x 240, (each pixel RGB format, total pixels 230,400 pixels) Video input Sensor synchronised direct digital drive
- Backlight 430cd/m at 20mA (High brightness, white LED)
- Overall dimensions (H x W x D) 130 mm x 185 mm x 185 mm (5.1 x 7.2 x 7.2 inch) (nominal)
- Camera weight 1.3 kg (2.8 pounds) without battery, 1.6 kg (3.4 pounds)with battery
- Outer camera case and handle Radel
- R-5100 and Santoprene
- Rear and front bumpers Multiflex or Santoprene
- Neck and side straps Nomex
- Lens window Germanium (2 mm thick) with durable coating
- Power consumption <3 W typical Start-up time 5 seconds typical Battery type Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Battery capacity 2 Ah Battery life 4 hours @ ambient temperature (22°C, 72°F) Battery charge time 2 hours nominal Battery recharge cycles 500 to 80% capacity, 1000 recharges in total Battery sealing IP67 Charging temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F); 65°C (150°F) can be tolerated Charger input voltage 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 A max Charger operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Video Outputs
- Digital MPEG4, RTSP video streaming @ (P7130 - 10 fps, P7109 - 9fps)
- Analogue NTSC 525-line 60 Hz, EIA RS-170 (P7130 - 30 fps, P7109 - 9fps)
- RFI/EMC Emissions BS EN 61000-6-3:2007, FCC CFR-47 Subpart B Class B,
- AUS/NZ 4251.1 Immunity BS EN 61000-6-2:2005
- Safety IEC 60950-1 and related national standards Vibration/Shock BS EN 60721-3-2 Class 2M3. RoHS All parts of the system are compliant with EU directive 2002/95/EC
- Digital Camera: No
- Image Resolution: 320x240 / 76800 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity: 45mK
- Temperature Range: -40 to +1000°C