Aries - Explorer Portable Borehole Inspection Camera System
The Explorer is a single operator system for efficiently inspecting and evaluating water wells and other boreholes.This compact unit is easily set-up and operated to help detect borehole integrity problems early, reducing costly, unnecessary repairs.
All system components, including the camera control unit, are mounted on a rugged, compact cart for easy portability.
- 12VDC rechargeable battery, or 110 or 220 VAC, 50–60 Hz
- Electric winch with up to 1200 feet of Kevlar braided coaxial cable
- Camera control unit with 8-inch LCD screen
- Integrated DVR recording
- Audio voice over recording
- On screen depth counter, with units in feet or meters
- Video titling and fault annotation
- Boom arm extends up to 48 inches for positioning
- 110 or 220 VAC, 50–60 Hz
- Variable speed motor control, with speeds up to 40 feet-per-minute.
- Rugged, industrial design
Operator controlled Focus and Iris adjustment ensures clear images in difficult lighting conditions.
- NTSC or PAL video formats available
- Side view/down view capability with 360° rotation.
- High intensity LED arrays for the side and down view lighting.
- Dimensions: 1.75-inch diameter, 24-inch length
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless steel housing and centralizers
- Spring coil strain relief
- LED light pod for inspecting boreholes larger than 16-inch diameter
- The Explorer supports geophysical logging, providing high-quality side and downhole images.
- Quick setup and tear down
- 600 feet or 1200 feet coaxial cable
- Dual down-hole and side-view camera
- 12 VDC rechargeable battery, or 120 VAC/60 Hz, or 240 VAC/50 Hz
- Manual Focus and Iris adjustment ensures clear images
- Compact design allows operation in limited-access areas
- Portable system, or can be fixed-mounted in a service vehicle
- 1.75 inch diameter camera for 2- to 16-inch diameter boresholes
- Optional LED light pod for boreholes larger than 16-inch diameter
- Weight: camera, 6 lb; Complete unit, approximately 150 lb
- Low maintenance
- Rugged design with powder-coated steel cart
- Stainless steel camera housing with scratch resistant lens
- Aries one-year factory warranty