Asbestos Analysis Range
Motic’s BA series microscopes are of exceptional quality and performance and include many variations and accessories.From these we configured our new Asbestos Analysis Microscopes for Counting & Bulk ID.The BA-PHASE counting microscope fully conforms to current UKAS specification and is supplied ready for use including carry case.All metal construction makes it robust and rugged enough for demanding conditions and guaranteed long life. High quality optics, precision mechanics and bright light path make it easy to set up and use.12.5x eyepieces with Walton & Beckett graticule, phase optics 10x & 40x, BF condenser with 10/40 phase slider, 30W koehler illumination.Assured Band 5 visualisation with ease.Comes with aluminium case and S12 micrometer £1950.00
- A welcome return for the newly up-graded BA-POL polarising microscope, perfect for Bulk ID work.
- Conforms to current UKAS specification.
- Well laid out ‘all at hand’ controls, 30° binocular head and widefield eyepieces provide comfort in prolonged use and is easy to set up and use.
- Optics are individually centred on the nosepiece allowing for greater accuracy in specimen rotation for polarisation.
- Flip out condenser lens makes it easy to switch between polarisation and dispersion staining.
- 10x POL & 10x Dispersion Staining Optics supplied.
- Binocular version only £2499.00
- (A trinocular version is available at £2599.00)