Asli - Model TS-150(A~C) - Heat Cold Impact Temperature Cycling Thermal Shock Testing Chamber
Programmable Heat Cold Impact Temperature Cycling Thermal Shock Testing Chamber is used to test the capability of material structure or composite materials to withstand the continuous environmental changesbetween extremely high temperature and low temperature during a short period, and therefore understand the chemical changes or physical damages caused by expansion from heat and contraction from cold in the shortest possible time. It is applicable to metals, plastic, rubber, electronics amongst other materials. The test result can be used as a reference or basis for product improvement.
- Temperature shock test chamber is divided into three boxes: high temperature, low temperature, and the testing area, testing products placed on the testing area; when testing, the valve , which drove by cylinder,lead the high temperature or low temperatures into the testing area. The test sample is in static mode.
- Using touch-control graph control as operation interface, easy to operate.
- Applying wind route conversation to the shock method to distribute temperature to the testing zone for cold and thermal shock measurement.
- For high temperature shock or low temperature shock, maximum time is up to 999H, and maximum circulation cycles are 9999 times.
- The system can be used for automatic Circulation Shock or manual selective shock.
- Adopt binary cooling system, with quick cooling effect. Cooling method is water cooling.
- Can entering normal temperature. R232 and R485 communication interface.