Aspirator - Surface & Subsurface Industrial Aerator System
The Aspirator transfers oxygen from the water’s surface into the water column through a venturi tube, creating no surface spray. Available in floating Triton and subsurface Sub-Triton configurations.
Otterbine’s experience in wastewater treatment is obvious in the performance and results delivered by our surface and subsurface industrial aeration systems. Constructed from stainless steel, thermal plastics and a rugged low speed motor; these systems are built to withstand the demands of severe aquatic environments.
- Energy Efficient:
Low amperage systems mean less electrical consumption and low running costs.
- Proven Performance:
Otterbine is the only manufacturer to have oxygen transfer and pumping rates independently tested and published on their aeration systems.
Available in both floating (Triton) and subsurface (Sub-Triton) configurations.
- Corrosion Resistant:
Able to operate in brackish and effluent conditions.
- Shallow Operating Depth:
Triton Aspirator operates in 3ft or 92cm, while Sub-Tritons require 2.5ft or 76cm of water depth.
- Complete Package:
Includes unit, panel* and cable with cable quick disconnect for ease of installation.
- Comprehensive Warranty:
All-inclusive 3-year warranty on unit, cable and power control center*.
- Safety Listed & Protected:
Package electrically safety tested and listed with ETL, ETL-C. Products for European Union are also safety tested, approved and carry a 3rd party independent CE mark.
Otterbine Industrial Aerators have been designed and engineered by expert craftsman to provide a high quality, ease of use product that delivers results in severe aquatic environments.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials:
All components are manufactured of stainless steel or thermoplastics for use in brackish and effluent waters.
- Easy Handling:
Protective arms secure motor unit and allow for easy handling.
- Industrial Design:
Designed to handle difficult waterways.
- Rugged closed cell foam filled low visibility polyethylene float.
- Precision pitched stainless steel impeller is virtually unbreakable.
- Protective arms secure motor unit and allow for easy handling.
- Electrical disconnect is part of upper plate to prevent accidental damage.
- Adjustable brackets allow you to control the angle oxygen is released into the water column. (Sub-Triton models only)
- Enclosed in a corrosion resistant, durable 18 gauge/316 grade stainless steel motor housing, the oil-cooled, efficient 1725/1425 RPM custom built motor has dynamically balanced rotors to move high volumes of water.
Complete package is safety tested, approved and listed with ETL and ETL-C. Products for the European Union are also safety tested, approved and carry a 3rd party, independent CE mark.