ASTIM - Model FBP - Belt Filter Press
ASTiM belt filter presses provide the premium process for continuously converting slurry (sludge) into a moist cake. The sludge is processed in three distinct stages: Flocculation, Gravity drainage, Compression and shear.
- Carbon steel with hot dip galvanized or completely stainless steel frame.
- Open design or optionally stainless steel or Plexiglas protection panels for side covering.
- High quality filter belt for high cake dryness. Polypropylene belts provide long life.
- Precise belt tracking and tensioning systems for belt safety and clean, reliable operation
- Heavy duty bearings to ensure minimum maintenance requirement and long life
- Large diameter stainless steel perforated drums for efficient dewatering and pressure boosting
- Rubber covered drive and tensioning rollers, polyamide rilsan covered compression and shearing rollers
- Municipal or Industrial Waste and Wastewater Plants
- Manure and Agricultural Processes
- Textile Industry
- Food Processing
- Mining and Metal Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Material: Carbon steel with surface protection or Stainless Steel