Atex - Model KD-12 (B)- SIL2 Series - Combustible Gas Detector
The KD-12 series of ATEX gas detectors is an aluminium cased lightweight and compact detector. The detector has a LED display which is easy to read in the dark. The detectors are available for toxic, combustible and oxygen gases. The detector is controlled in a hazardous area by means of a magnetic stick. Because of it's compact design it easily can fit in small areas.
- Gas type: Combustible
- Industry: New Energy markets, LNG & LPG Markets, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petro, Automotive Industry, Refrigeration, General Industry
- KD-12B-SIL for combustible gas in %LEL, SIL2 certified
- Rugged, compact and lightweight.
- LED local display shows the gas concentration and alarm indication.
- Explosion-proof (ATEX, IECEx and TIIS approved).
- Water and dust-proof construction (IP65).
- All setup and maintenance can be performed easily on site by one person.
- The simple plug-in sensor module makes it easier.
- SIL2 certified model is available (KD-12B-SIL).
- Combustible gas CxHy
- Hydrogen H2
- Methane CH4