Atex - Model KD-12 (R/D/O) Series - Gas Detector
The KD-12 series of ATEX gas detectors is an aluminium cased lightweight and compact detector. The detector has a LED display which is easy to read in the dark. The detectors are available for toxic, combustible and oxygen gases. The detector is controlled in a hazardous area by means of a magnetic stick. Because of it's compact design it easily can fit in small areas.
- Gas type: Toxic, Combustible, Oxygen deficiency
- Industry: New Energy markets, LNG & LPG Markets, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petro, Automotive Industry, Laboratories and universities, Refrigeration, General Industry
Please find below the different models:
- KD-12D for detection of toxic gases in ppm range
- KD-12O for detection of oxygen in %vol
- KD-12R for detection of combustible gas or carbon dioxide in %LEL or %vol.
- Rugged, compact and lightweight.
- LED local display shows the gas concentration and alarm indication.
- Explosion-proof (ATEX, IECEx and TIIS approved).
- Water and dust-proof construction (IP65).
- All setup and maintenance can be performed easily on site by one person.
- The simple plug-in sensor module makes it easier.
- Infrared sensor for long-term stability and less calibration needs (KD-12R)
- Carbon dioxide CO2
- Carbon monoxide CO
- Combustible gas CxHy
- Hydrogen Sulfide H2S
- Methane CH4
- Oxygen O2