Sani-Tech - Model ST2054/40 - Auger Compactors
From Auger Compactors
SANI-TECH auger compactors pre-crush and compact in one powerful motion. While processing material, the auger continuously runs in a forward direction, crushing and reducing the size of what it is fed. This enables material to be compacted up to five times faster as compared to ram style hydraulic compactors. The Model ST2054/40 was designed to handle high volumes of waste and recyclable materials generated by:
- Cardboard Recycling Facilities
- Distribution Centers & Warehouses
- Industrial Plants & Parks
- Pallet Recycling ( pallet destruction )
- Thrift Store Waste reduction
- Wood Recycling Applications
Standard Features Include:
Replaceable Cast Auger End Wear Plate, Adjustable Running Timer, Bin Near Full Indicator, 'Almond' Machinery Enamel Finish, Liquid Tight Auger Chamber, Adjustable Compaction Density, Safety Interlock System, Key-Lock Start/Reverse Switch, Mushroom Stop Switch.
Optional Features Include:
Cart Dumping Systems, Exhaust Fans, Bin Gone Sensors, Odor & Insect Controls, Photo-Eye Start, Custom Paint Colors, Fire Suppression Systems.
- Hopper Capacity 6.0 Cubic Yards
- Auger Diameter Tapered 54' to 40'
- Auger RPM 6
- Motor 20 HP
- Displacement Rate 350 Cubic Yards / Hour
- Electrical 240V / 480V - 3 Phase
- Amperage 60A / 30A
- Drive Electro-Mechanical
- Control Panel UL Listed 110 Volt
- Weight 6500 Lbs.
- Auger Torque 500,000 In. lbs.