Avian Control Liquid Bird Repellent
Avian Control Bird Repellent is a patent-pending, EPA-registered liquid bird repellent that helps you efficiently repel undesirable birds without harming the birds, people or other animals. It can be sprayed or fogged on and around a variety of surfaces, structures and crops. Use to solve bird problems in agricultural, commercial, airport and residential applications. Spray on grapes, apples, wild rice, sunflowers, etc. Fog to disperse geese, coots, starlings, crows, seagulls, pigeons and more. Made In The USA.
Avian Control Bird Repellent is a Contact Repellent. The target birds must inhale or ingest the repellent to get the repellent effect.
Avian Control Bird Repellent uses the proven effective Methyl Anthranilate (MA) to temporarily irritate a bird’s trigeminal nerve system 1 causing discomfort, stress and disorientation. When the bird leaves the treated area, the discomfort subsides. It soon learns that the location and/or treated object equals irritation and stays away.
Note 1: Trigeminal nerve transmits the information sensed by a bird’s eyes, nose and beak to the brain where the information is interpreted. Temporarily irritating this nerve with the MA in Avian Control causes the bird irritation, stress and disorientation. This dissipates when the bird leaves the treated areas and/or stops ingesting or inhaling the repellent.
Avian Control Repellent Applications;
The Avian Control repellent can be sprayed or fogged in most locations where birds gather. Here are a few specific applications for the repellent.
Commercial Structures, Grounds and Landscaping
Fog or spray Avian Control repellent to stop birds from loitering, staging and roosting in, on or around your commercial property. Benefits to commercial applications include;
- Prevent birds from loitering in parking lots, landscaping, gardens, etc.
- Reduce unhealthy and unsightly bird droppings on grounds and structures
- Reduce bird nesting in landscaping, trees, shrubs as well as on structures
- Efficient and effective applications with low treatment costs
- When used as directed, the repellent is safe around people, plants, pets and structures.
- Longer lasting results than previous repellents.
Birds enjoy fruits and vegetables just as much as we do. You worked hard to grow your vegetables, berries and fruits. Protect them from hungry birds by spraying or fogging the Avian Control repellent to stop birds from making off with your prize. Benefits to homeowners include;
- Safe around people, plants, pets and structures – works to repel birds only
- Will not harm flowers, fruits, vegetables and other produce
- Helps stop bird attacks during nesting/breeding time
- Reduces bird droppings on and around your home
- Applications last 7-10 days, sometimes 14 days in dry condition
- Protect gardens, landscaping, plantings and structures from birds
Also highly effective for Agricultural, Airport, Dairy Barns and other applications.
How long will an application of Avian Control Repellent last?
For outdoor direct spray applications, Avian Control can last from 10 to 14 days depending upon the frequency and severity of local rain. Experience has shown that an application interval of 10 days is ideal. Avian Control is resistant to irrigation and most light to moderate rains. Very heavy rains may wash Avian Control off of your plants and will require re-application.