AViTEQ - Unbalance Exciter
AViTEQ Unbalance exciters are designed for producing linear motion for medium and large size vibrating machines operating in many industrial processes. The design is engineered for safe operation in continual operation with 100% centrifugal force. In order to archieve higher working moments it is possible to use number of exciters parallel in line.
Construction and operation mode
The AViTEQ unbalance exciters are made of low vibration cast housing. Two shafts mounted in four spherical roller bearings are synchronized by two gears . The mounted on the shaft ends and synchronous forced unbalanced weights are driven by an external drive and produce unidirectional vibrations . The regulation of the static moment can be carried out by some additional weights .
Key figures/Drive selection
- with static moments of 4,130 up to 73,440 kgmm
- centrifugal forces up to max. 453 kN
- powerful drive for higher working moments and wide performance range
- extremely durable
- smooth running
- low maintenance in continual operation
- economical and long service life
- low noise level operation