AVK - Model 859/000X-001 - Diaphragm Operated Control Valves
859/000X-001 - AVK diaphragm operated control valves for pressure reducing applications (PRV) automatically reduce a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The outlet pressure is kept constant, regardless of changes in flow rate or inlet pressure. The main control valve is pilot operated, capable of precise setting and easy adjustment of outlet pressure.
- Main control valve
- Lifted seat to avoid damage due to cavitation
- Geometry of regulating plug provides high ratio of travel Kv, resulting in optimal control performance
- Non-symmetric axial position of rubber diaphragm results in less stretch/stress near closed position
- All non-coated internals made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Body and bonnet of ductile iron with fusion bonded epoxy, 300micron, GSK approved, RAL 5017, according to DIN 30677-2 and WRAS-DVGW/W270/UBA.