Azud Helix - Model 4DCL / 4DCH - Automatic Disc Filters
In-line Self Cleaning Equipment with disc filtering elements and 3” valves (SERIE 4DCL) and 4' valves (SERIE 4DCH). High density polyethylene manifolds. Easy to install. Maximum resistance and durability. Max. flow: 768 m³/h (3381 gpm).
Disco filtration. Maximum safety.
Its studied design and the materials used in its manufacture guarantee a long life and high resistance.
Azud Helix system.
Optimization of the performance and minimum frequency and intensity of maintenance labours.
Self-cleaning filtering element.
Maximum saving of water and efficiency in backflushing. Wide filtering area. AZUD filtration grades go from 5 to 500 micron.
Versatility, compatibility. The system permits a wide range of possibilities with a minimal number of components.
Maximum facility of transport and installation.
Already assembled equipments.
Manufactured in plastic materials.
Low maintenance. Without tooling. Maximum resistance, with movable parts not susceptible to wearing due to a continuous operation.
Water and energy saving.
- Azud Helix Automatic backflushes in only one station while the rest of the equipment is in filtration stage, supplying the installation.
- Filtration Stage: The helix generates a centrifuge helical effect, which moves away from the discs the particles in the water.
- Through the discs is made the in-depth filtration process.
- Backflushing Stage: The filtered water is introduced in the opposite direction through the filtering element structures, decompressing the stacks of discs and making the backflushing.
- The solids expelled from the discs are evacuated by the drainage manifold.
- The filtration stage starts again with the compression of the discs.