AZUD WATERTECH - Model GW - Grey Water Recyling
Grey water recycling plant AZUD WATERTECH GW DU, to treat water from showers, bathtubs and sinks to reuse in toilets and irrigation of green areas. Grey water come from showers, bathtubs and sinks. Greywater unlike wastewater (also called black, served or fecal), have a low concentration of organic matter and suspended solids, although it may contain high concentrations of phosphate and chlorinated chemicals from detergents and soaps.
In buildings or households communities where it will perform the installation, you must have a pipe greywater collection independent of the sewage drain pipe and a supply of treated water for toilets and / or irrigation (identified with a visibly different color) independent of mains water.
- Ultrafiltration membranes treatment, to remove suspended solids, bacteria and viruses bigger than 0.03 micron, which guarantee the quality of potable water regardless of variations in raw water quality.
- Guaranteed membranes protection thanks to our patented pre-filtration disc system AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC.
- High water treatment capacity in minimum footprint. Modular removable to pass through any standard door.
- Closed metal cabinet to protect electromechanical and control equipment.
- No need of chemicals reagents and unnecessary consumables which generate cost and dependence.
- Fully autonomous operation, ensuring the water quality and the maximum equipment protection. No need of qualified and permanent staff.
- Very compact and modular plant, with simple and immediate installation and commissioning. Without civil works. Without setbacks.
- SS submersible grinder supply pump.
- Oxidant dosing.
- Coagulant and flocculant dosing.
- AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC Disc filtration.
- Ultrafiltration membranes filtration.
- Backwash and CEB skid.
- Chlorine residual dosing.
- Measurement and control equipment.
- Electrical panel and automation and control system.
- Framework, piping and electric connections.
The disc is a flat ring, grooved in both sides and manufactured and made in plastic material; it is resistant to all the products normally used in agriculture and industry. The different models of discs in the market differ by the material used in its manufacturing, its geometry and dimensions, as by the characteristics of its grooved channel.
The studied design of AZUD discs and grooved channel generates a real in-depth filtration
Once the discs are staked, the direction of the channels in the upper side of each disc is always in the opposite direction from the channels of the lower side of the adjoining disc. Such orientation of the channels generates numerous intersection points along the trajectory of the water in the interior of the stack of discs, determining, in this way the retention level of particles.
The higher or lower filtration quality, defined this as the higher or lower quantity and size of particles that the filtering element is able to retain, depend on the geometry and size of the channels, the length of these and the number of generated intersection points.