Bacharach - Model MGD-100 - Scalable Gas Detection System
From Control Systems
The MGD-100 is an affordable and scalable gas detection system used to provide real-time monitoring of refrigerant and combustible gases, ammonia and carbon dioxide. The unit alarms when pre-set thresholds are exceeded. Alarms are monitored by a centralized controller, which can alert personnel of potential hazardous conditions via an onboard buzzer and LED alarm indicators. The unit can be configured from single-sensor, one-alarm level system to larger scale systems consisting of 6 sensors with 2 alarm levels. The instruments are connected to and powered by the MGD controller. A variety of housing options are available including IP41 and IP66 rated enclosures, which enable direct placement of the MGD-100 in a variety of environments. For special applications, the sensor can be remotely mounted from the instrument.
- Infrared or semiconductor sensor options
- System solution for 1, 2, 4 or 6 sensors
- Detects refrigerants, CFC, HCFC, HFC, Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide and combustible gases
- IP66 housing options, including remote and duct mount sensors
- Built-in relay for 1 or 2 pre-set alarm levels