From Quantum Aerators
An evolutionary system for deeper, simpler, more powerful and effective aeration.
- Stable voltage and low operating temperature.
- Synthetic Al/Mg motor case for fast heat dissipation.
- Very reliable
- Nine-rabbet shaft treated by high frequency ultra-sonic waves to enhance the hardness to deliver long term trouble free operation.
- Will transfer ~6 – 9 kg’s O2/Kwhr (almost double most aerators costing 5 – 10 times more)
- Available in .75 and 1.5 and 3.75Kw
- Light weight and no corrosion issues.
- Low running costs, 3/4 kw costs less than 15 cents an hour to run.
- Drive Shaft – the frame and shaft are accurately milled on CNC lathes to deliver optimum central balancing for long operating life and superior performance.
- Movable Joint – special 3-point knuckle joints for superior balance.
- Nylon turbine – patented design diffuses millions of fine bubbles with no blocking problems.
- Primary Floats and Cover – high-density polyethylene (HDPE) floats and motor cover.
- Easy to install and extremely low maintenance.
- Virtually silent operation