Biodigester - Biological Wastewater Treatment
The BIODIGESTOR is a microbiological product based on a multiculture of selected bacteria designed for use in wastewater treatment systems, food processing wastewaters, municipal sewage plants and industrial wastewaters, with the objective of treating them by liquefying solids, reducing odor and reducing organic load. The BIODIGESTOR is a solution for the treatment of organically overloaded effluents and for wastewater treatment systems that receive effluents with frequent parameter variations or with considerable flow oscillations. The BIODIGESTOR promotes stability on every wastewater treatment systems.
The BIODIGESTOR is a versatile product with a wide range of applications capable to degrade surfactants, hydrocarbons and other chemicals in wastewater systems.
The BIODIGESTOR is non toxic, non corrosive, non pathogenic and it is completely biodegradable.
- Effluent treatment systems with high levels of COD and/or BOD.
- Treatment and reduction of the organic load in municipal and industrial waste-water systems, aerated septic tanks, aerated treatment units, food processing and organic transformation industries.
- Enhances organic removal and provides lower effluent COD and BOD.
- General waste degrader.
- Reduces odors.
- Reduces the ammoniacal nitrogen.
- Contributes to meet regulatory discharges.
BIODIGESTOR contains a mixture of facultative and aerobic bacteria. The micro-biological cultures of BIODIGESTOR produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase, Pectinase and Keratinase. The cultures produce their own surfactant elements that help in the emulsion of oils and greases. BIODIGESTOR is available in liquid form.
- Bacterial Count: 5x 108CFU/ml
- Density: 1 g/cm3
- Appearance: Clouded liquid