Bio-Klaralgin- Aquatop - Model MA - Biological Nutrient Media
From Sewage Purification
An economical product to promote and improve the anaerobic decomposing process.
Fields of application
- Capacity increase of digesters.
- General improvement of digest problems.
- Shortening the start-up phase of digesters.
- Improving burning properties of digester gas.
- Reduction of hydrogen sulphide index (H2S).
- Optimizing of anaerobic reactors.
- Reduction of CO2 figures.
- Increase of gas production.
- Foam suppression.
- Communal sewage treatment plants
- Industrial sewage treatment plants
- Small sewage treatment plants (households)
- Stagnant waters
- Floating waters
The product is a universal biological culture medium in which the different kind of bacteria essential for deduction process in sewage water find optimal conditions for procreation. It is activating, stabilizing and regenerating the disturbed biocenosis.
- Agent I algae derivatives
- Agent II polysaccharides
- Additional Agent anaerobic stimulator
- Cation Exchange Capacity 18-22.000 mVal/100 g
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, K
- Trace Elements more than 70 trace elements,
- e.g.. N, P, K, Ca, Fe, Mg
- Dry Solid Matter 18 %
- Form liquid / paste
- Colour green-brown
- Conduct to Water soluble
- pH-Area 8 - 8,5
- Density (at 20° C) app. 0,94 kg/l
- Security Data see safety data sheet 91/155/EWG and 1999/45/EG
- Quality Assurance aqua-terra Bioprodukt GmbH is certified with DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001
- Health and Security For detailed information on handling or restriction, please see our safety data sheet
- Dose Concentration a) pure
- b) diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10
- Dose Quantity Varying - according to individual problem
- Date of Maturity 1 year
- Packaging 25-kg-hobbock
- Packaging Unit 18 x 25 kg, pallets of 450 kg
- 1.080 kg container
- Storage frost-free, dry, protect from sun
- Hint Information given in this leaflet are not to be seen as product specification and accord to our actual knowledge. Eventually occurring gaps cannot be excluded. Based on this information it is not guaranteed that patents of aqua-terra Bioprodukt GmbH or other involved companies are available.