The Environmentally Friendly Alternative- Not harmful to the environment- No depletion of natural resources. The best granular organic absorbent product available. Superior performance and biodegradable. The lower cost solution for more efficient clean up of land, water or hard surface spills and for restoring contaminated sites.
- All natural: annual renewable resource - 100% Biodegradeable
- Non-toxic: - No adverse effect on plants or animals
- Ultra-absorbent: up to 6 plus times its weight with extremely low leaching (less than 1%)
- Enhances bioremediation of petroleum hydrocarbons (indigenous microbes)
- Lower disposable cost: landfill may accept (disposal subject to federal and local regulations); incineration yields very low ash content (less than 2%)
- High BTU rating: (7500 BTU)
- Not soluble in water: hydrophobic, will float for long periods for easy recovery of spills on water and useful for filtration of liquid contaminants in water
- Weight/bulk density: 6-7 lbs per cubic foot
- Particle size: standard Bin 3= minus 1/8'
- Color: light brown
- Packaging:2 or 3 cubic foot paper bags