Biowater - Model CFIC - Continuous Flow Intermittent Cleaning System
Biowater’s proprietary CFIC® technology offers industry-leading performance when compared with widely used Activated Sludge and MBBR solutions. The small footprint, combined with Biowater’s approach to process design makes this far more versatile than existing solutions, making it very suitable for a wide range of existing WWTP.
Most popular related searches
How it Works
CFIC® reactor contains highly packed biofilm carriers to a degree (typically 90-99% bulk volumetric fill) that little movement of the carriers occurs in the reactor during normal operation.
Microorganisms in the biofilm that attach on the surface of the carriers take up pollutants as food for growth.
The CFIC ® process has continuous inflow to the bioreactor and intermittent cleaning, using influent wastewater, which removes excess biomass (sludge) from the biofilm carriers.
- Energy Savings- Substantial reduction in energy consumption.
- Reuse -Recycling of water and wastewater for reuse.
- Effluent Quality - Superb effluent quality.
- Low Capital Costs - Reduction in capital costs by reducing the size of the membrane or tertiary treatment.
- Flexible - Upgrade an existing SBR, MBR or MBBR to provide additional capacity.
- Performance - Improves biological treatment which makes membranes perform more efficiently.
No reviews were found for Biowater - Model CFIC - Continuous Flow Intermittent Cleaning System. Be the first to review!