Biowater Package plants
Biowater package plant is different than others in that it can be installed above or below ground and in either a skid mounted configuration or a trailer configuration depending on the location. Designed for installations up to 100,000 gal/d, these systems are dependable and space saving.
Typical applications include: Military bases, manufacturing facilities, embassies, residential complexes and municipalities. The Biowater package plant can be configured using any of our many Biowater processes.
Biowater’s products include but are not limited to: CFAS (IFAS) Combined Fixed Film Activated Sludge and CFIC Continuous Flow Intermittent Cleaning which will lead to a reduction of energy consumption in the system of at least 20-30%.
Biowater processes are feasible for all types of wastewater: Industrial and municipal is used for organic removal, nitrification and denitrification. The systems can be delivered combined with activated sludge to meet nitrification requirements.
Some of the typical applications include: Military bases, manufacturing facilities, embassies, residential complexes and municipalities.
Biological Nutrient Removal Organic Removal
Nitrification Flow-through or IFAS Configurations
- Influent Screen/Grit Removal/ Clarification
- Secondary Clarification
- Disinfection System
- Solids Handling Equipment
- Process Blowers
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Compact - Skid Mounted or Trailer Configuration.
- Easy Delivery and Installation - Typical units ship in an ISO freight container. Can Be Installed Above or Below Ground.
- Low Maintenance - 'plug and play'.
- Highly Stable - shock resistant.
- Complies with most stringent regulatory requirements.
- Suitable to discharge directly to the environment.
- Pre-assembled and Factory Tested.