Bird Barrier - Mist Net Kits
From Other Solutions
Using a mist net to capture birds in a store is already a challenging matter. Your equipment shouldn't make it harder!
Bird Barrier's new Mist Net Kits minimize labor time and headaches through a series of innovations:
- An angled 140-pound magnet locks to steel beams, shelves and pipes.
- A removable, 60-inch top section enables users to simply roll up mist nets when done using them.
- Telescoping 18-foot and 24-foot bottom-section poles deliver smooth cam-lock section control. And aluminum is far stiffer than fiberglass.
- A locking coupler provides a strong link between the top section and telescopic poles.
- Flexible fiberglass chase pole and painter?s tape flag are an ideal way to chase birds toward the net.
- Laser pointer reinforces the chase pole.
Mist Nets are used to remove birds from the interior of a building. They are made of ultra-fine black twine in a 3/4-inch mesh.
- Where to Use: Warehouses, stores, etc.
- Target Birds: Sparrows, starlings, swallows
- Material: Ultra-fine black twine
- Installation: None. The nets are portable; remove with the captured bird
- Expertise Level: Easy