The Blast Mini FFU Air Purifier is a powerful FFU (fan-filter-unit). Simple and low-cost, yet effective. The Blast Mini FFU uses a huge fan to send high volumes of air through a large HEPA filter, giving clean air for spaces up to 85sqm. It’s half the height of the larger Blast FFU Air Purifier, so is ideal for smaller spaces. If you want to filter VOCs and things like formaldehyde, you can also add in an (optional) carbon filter.
The Blast Mini is simple. It’s a fan and a filter, packed into one box. But it’s also simply powerful. We’ve tweaked every part of this machine to give it the max performance for the money.
In one minute, a Blast Mini can give out the same amount of clean air as 2.2 Blueair 203’s. That’s a whole load of clean air!
The Blast contains a huge fan, and an oversized HEPA, this means the it can pump out more clean air at lower noise levels. You’ll hardly notice the Blast when running it.
- CADR – high 585cbm/hr (345cfm)
- CADR – med 450cbm/hr (265cfm)
- CADR – low 340cbm/hr (200cfm)
- Rated Airflow – high 1250cbm/hr (735cfm)
- Maximum Area 85sqm
- Noise levels (low, med, high) 44, 49, 53dB
- HEPA lifespan (45sqm room) 10–11 months
- Equivalent to how many Cannons? 4.3