Boart Longyear - Model LM™30SS - Underground Diamond Coring System
This version of the LM™30SS (Skid Steer) drill uses a CAT® 246D Skid Steer carrier to power and transport the drill components. A compact, mobile unit that ensures quick set up time and ease of moving from site to site. The rig utilizes a standard LM30 drill rig and is powered by the 54 kW, CAT C3.3B DIT (turbo) diesel engine. This drill uses the same lightweight control panel and hydraulic system is the same as that on modular LM30. The drill comes integrated with a positioned and a turntable which enables it to drill holes in all angles from vertically up to vertically down.
- Direct drive feed frame with 40kN pullback and 1.7m standard feed stroke. Optional 1.1m feed stroke for confined spaces.
- Compact and lightweight power pack with 30kW electric motor. Compact positioner with 360% turntable.
- Lightweight Control Panel with variable controls.
- BQ (HQ optional) rotation unit with chuck assembly.
- BQ (HQ optional) rod clamp; spring close and hydraulic open.
- Drilling Depth Guidelines
- Feed Frames (400 Series)
- Power Pack
- Chuck and Rod Handler (BQ)
- Chuck and Rod Handler (HQ)
- Drill Head (BQ)
- Drill Head (HQ)
- Hydraulic System
- Wireline Hoist (optional)
- Draw Works